So we recently we did a writeup of the best 3 paintball guns on the market, and received quite as few emails asking whether the Tippmann A5 marker or the Tippmann 98 Custom Paintball gun.To go a bit deeper into it, we have decided to list the top 5 reasons we think the tippmann A5 is one of the most amazing paintball guns on the market right now. Hopefully this will put the debate to rest and leave you with a clear picture of our recommendation for the best paintball gun on the market. Take a look at these pointers for the next time you are looking to upgrade your paintball equipment.
- Customization factor: The Tippmann A5 is HIGHLY customization. The range of premium level accessories is extremely diverse. From extended barrels that convert the entire paintball marker into a long range sniper paintball gun, to high speed automatic e-triggers that turn it into a 15 balls per second rapid fire death machine. You can spend as much or as little on tippmann a5 upgrades as you like, as the base model is absolutley fantastic as is. But, with a little extra investment you can have yourself a truly elite level paintball marker.
- The cyclone feed system: The amazing cyclone feed system comes with the base model Tippmann A5 paintball gun, and is one of the best things about it. It uses the co2 from each shot to load the next paintball. Not only that but it keeps 5 balls chambered at all times to ensure a constant non stop feed of paintballs smoothly into the gun. This helps avoid breakage in the barrel by up to 90%! even with a fully automatic trigger installed, there is a steady supply of paint that shoots perfectly every time you pull the trigger.
- the picatinny rail system: This ties into point number one, the rail system allows for quick swapping of all sorts of accessories, from red dot sights to tactical flashlights and front grips for added accuracy. This makes changing your Tippmann A5 to fit your desired playstyle super easy and you can swap a long range outdoor setup for a tight cqc combat combat configuration in under a minute. The Tippmann 98 Custom also has this great feature as well and many of the accessories are interchangeable.
- Ease of cleaning: Due to the amazing cyclone feed system, there is usually very little need to scrub down the inside of the barrel, and if you need to clean the inside of this paintball gun, simply undo the 2 hex screws that keep the body together and you are all set.
- The accuracy: The A5 standard barrel is one of the most accurate paintball gun barrels on the market. So much so that many other markers from competing manufactures have set their threading to be the same, as many people switch out the barrels on those guns for the A5. A 98 custom with an A5 barrel is also a good option if you can find one second hand.
So there you have it, 5 reasons why the tippmann A5 is an awesome paintball gun for players of all skill levels!
purified3d November 26, 2015
Posted In: paintball